Do it yourself legal forms?
Where to get free forms?
How to fill out Legal forms?
Where can I download Legal forms anyone?
What is the best online Legal Forms?
Where to find up-to-date Legal Form?
How to get divorce legal forms papers?
ONLINE BUSINESS, INTERNET BUSINESS, MULTI LEVERL BUSINESS, HOMEBASED BUSINESS
15 Easy Steps to Starting Your Small Business BY EVE JACKSON — 2006
When I was first starting up my business, I searched for a good article on startup, and couldn’t find any, so I decided to write this short guide.
starting a small business, small business startup guide
Yeah, sure it’s easy, and of course, that title is a little tongue in cheek. It takes a lot of hard work to get a business off the ground. But, it’s worth every hour I’ve spent getting to where I am now.
When I decided to start my communication and image consulting business, I tried hard to find a good startup guide. I couldn’t find any that had all the steps. So, I decided to write one.
So far, it’s mostly just the bare-bones outline (which is long enough as it is) you see in this article.
I’ll be adding to it every week or two, and writing more detailed articles on all the steps, so try to stop by and check it out from time to time. Let me know how I’m doing. Shoot off an email to me if I’ve forgotten something or you have questions.
Before you spend so much as a dollar, talk to a few experts. Go to the library or get on the internet and research, research, research. Take a little time to make sure entrepreneurship is right for you.PASSIVE AND RESIDUAL PART TIME INCOME
Make a pro and con list of business ownership, and evaluate yourself honestly. How many characteristics do you have in common with successful entrepreneurs?
Is your financial position strong enough? Do you have the necessary technical and management skills?
You’re not going to be the perfect entrepreneur. Nobody is. But in order to make yourself the best entrepreneur you can be, consider ways to compensate for any weaknesses you might have.
I’m from Canada, so the government agencies I’ve mentioned in this guide are Canadian, but really, it can be used by anyone. All you have to do, if you’re from somewhere other than Canada, is find out where you need to find some of the things I’ll talk about.
Some of the steps might be slightly different, and you may not have to worry about things like GST for example, but I’m sure you’ll find this discussion helpful all the same.
These steps to starting a business are in reasonably good order, but you might find yourself varying from it under your particular circumstances. That really isn’t a big deal, as long as you get most of it done.
There are some steps you’ll be able to skip as well, but please don’t skip any of the “big ones”, which I’m sure you’ll pretty much figure out from taking a look at the list.FINANCIAL FREEDOM NOW CLICK NOW
So, assuming you’ve done your evaluation and you still want to start a business, take a deep breath, and let’s get started.
1. Conduct a feasibility study of your business. Describe your typical customer, your product and your competitors. Who will your suppliers be?
What will you charge for your product? How will you market your product? These are just a few of the questions you need to answer.
2. Write a complete business plan for your company, using the information you gathered from your feasibility study. This vitally important, often overlooked step needs to include a description of your company, its goals, competitors, market, financial information, and of course, how you intend to meet your goals.TAKE THE SHAKLEE CHALLENGE — CLICK NOW
3. Get your financing in place. There are many ways to finance your business, from your own savings to personal credit cards to bank loans. If you need credit, know your business plan from front to back and maybe even sideways.
4. Decide what kind of structure your company will have. From a legal standpoint, there are three basic choices, sole proprietorship, partnership and incorporation, each with advantages and disadvantages.
5. Choose a name for your company and check on name availability. Naming your company is highly individual, but it’s the first thing associated with your business, so choose your name carefully.
You’ll need to do a NUANS (Newly Upgraded Automated Name Search) report, which checks your name choices for uniqueness against a database of other business names. A reserved name is valid for 90 days.
6. Decide whether you want to register federally or provincially and register your company. If you register federally, you’ll also have to register provincially, which almost doubles the cost.
You don’t have to have a lawyer process them for you, but it might be a good idea to at least consult with one.
You can get the forms from your local government office, have them faxed to you or download them. You can fax or email printed copies, or complete the forms online
7. Contact Canada Revenue Agency Business Window for your business number, and to register for GST/HST, payroll, corporate income tax and import/export (if applicable).
You can also contact the CRA if you need general information about business expenses. Chances are you’ll have to collect GST, but you may want to register for a GST number even if you don’t have to collect it because of input tax credits.
8. Decide whether you need to collect PST. If you do, you need to submit “Registration as a Vendor” documents with your province.
9. Determine whether there are special permits or licenses in your municipality. It’s highly unlikely that your municipality does not have special permits or licenses.
10. Develop the marketing materials you decided on in your business plan. They should include at least a company identity package, press kit and website.FINANCIAL FREEDOM NOW CLICK OW
Your identity package is your logo, business card and letterhead. A press kit can include letters of introduction, biography sheets, press releases, articles and a brochure.
In today’s electronic age, printed materials aren’t enough. You need a website that looks professional, matches your printed material and has great copy. You’ll also want to make sure it’s optimized for search engines.
11. Set up your business bank account and record-keeping system. Your banker will need to see your incorporation documents, and you should probably set up more than one account so you can keep track of your finances better. Record-keeping is required, and can be done manually or with a computer program.
12. Purchase insurance. There are many different types of insurance, but most probably your company will need at least one. For example, if you’re going to have employees, you need to contact the Worker’s Compensation Board.FREE INFORMATION — CLICK NOW
Depending on your type of business, you might want to contact them even if you don’t have employees to insure yourself.
13. Contact potential creditors and set up credit terms. You should have researched suppliers when you were doing your feasibility study. Now is the time to contact them.
14. Decide where your business will be located. Lease your business’ space. Alternatively, you could choose to start your business from home if it’s feasible.
There are advantages and disadvantages to starting your business from home. You have tax write-offs for example, but sometimes your image suffers.
15. Purchase supplies and office equipment. You’ll need too many things to list here, and of course, each business has different needs.
You might need a fax machine and printer. You’ll probably need a computer. You’ll definitely need paper, pens, pencils and a calculator.
Congratulations! Go out, buy yourself a bottle of champagne and celebrate. You’re about to embark on a most exciting journey. DOUBLE YOUR INCOME — CLICK NOW
And may I be the first to wish you good luck and prosperous times in your business venture
As promised, here’s my email address so you can ask questions, make comments or add steps to my list.
Or, if you want, you could just drop me a line to let me know how your small business is doing. I’d really like to know.PENNY PINCHING — SAVE THOUSANDS — CLICK NOW
The role self-help audio books play in maximizing Generation X potential
To be successful in this 21st century, we all need to be regularly motivated so as to able to withstand the different challenges that life throws at us.
The access to motivational resources is becoming slimmer by the day.
The most prominent sources of motivation are in books, and there are thousands of them out there. But with our busy and tight schedule, most people hardly have time to read books.
Most speakers or authors now have their work published in the form of audio books.
This gives them the Opportunity to reach out to more audience, most especially those who find it difficult to read books.
Self-help motivational audio books are the next biggest source of inspiration. Listening to them will help to maximize and grow your potentials.
They are what you need if you want to move to the next level in your career and profession.
In this post, we will be discussing the role self-help audio books play in maximizing potential.
Self-help audiobooks enable you to easily identify your strengths and weaknesses. They give you insights to your potentials and make question yourself on how to fully utilize them.
Knowing your strengths and weaknesses helps you to better manage yourself, time and other resources at your disposal.
Listening to motivational audiobooks before getting out of bed in the morning will let you stay motivated and prepare you for the Challenges of the day. Audiobooks are powerful tools for motivation.
Make it a habit of listening to your favorite self-help audiobook for at least 15 minutes every day before leaving your home.
By listening to motivational audio books, you feed your mind with positive and inspiring contents. This enables you to regularly stay inspired and stand tall against all life tides.
Many people listen to music for inspiration or just to improve their mood. But audiobooks are better alternative to music because they enable you to stay motivated and at the same time you’re learning.
And just like your music, audio books are accessible and portable. You can easily carry them about in your phone, computer or any other devices.
People can listen to them anywhere and whenever they want. You can listen to them while you’re doing other things. For example you can listen to motivational audio books while driving to and from work.
Most of real life challenges are discussed in audiobooks.
Sometimes listening to them makes one feel as if the speaker or author is talking directly to you. In their discussions, they offer practicable solutions to some of the problems we face in our daily lives.
For anyone to improve and get to the next level, one needs to understand the essence of getting things done effectively within a speculated time frame. There are many motivational audio books that teach people how they can simplify and gets things done in order to achieve the desired results.
It is only natural for colleagues and other people around to believe in you and trust in your judgments when you are good at getting results. When people see you as a goal getter, the level of your confidence increases and invariably it helps you to maximize your potential.
In addition, listening to positive inspirational audio books let you understand that no one is perfect. In one way or the other, we all have our weaknesses.
This weakness may either be physical or mental. Motivational audio books teach you how you can master your imperfection and overcome the feeling of inadequacy. This in effect, spurred you for greater life achievements.
Do you want to increase the level of your confidence or you want to be able to fully utilize your potentials? The only thing that is stopping you from getting what you want is you.
There are many audio books that will guide you through the process of how to become a better you. They help you to positively change your thought pattern. Consequently, this gives room for a new you to evolve.
Reasons why you should listen to self-help motivational audio books.
They are great source of motivation and inspiration – Just like music, audio books can be used to improve your mood and boost your spirit.
They provide you with that right words that can boost your confidence and prepare for the day-to-day life challenges.
Lead to easy and fast learning – One of the great advantages of audio books is that they make comprehension easy and faster. They make you go through a lot of information within a short period of time.
They are effective – Listening to audio books produces effective result better than reading text from the pages of a book. You won’t have to flip through several pages before getting all the information that are contained therein in an audio book.
Sometimes the content of a book may be great, but it is hard to read and you get bored reading it. This is not a popular occurrence with audio books.
Accessible – Audio books are convenient and accessible. Most audio books are compatible with devices such phones, laptops, iPods, tablets etc. You can easily store them on any of these devices and carry them with you wherever you go.
Another amazing thing about audio books is that you conveniently continue from where you stop from the last time.
In conclusion, we all need inspiration for our day-to-day survival and to remain focus. But because we long for inspiration or motivation, we surely don’t want to add to an already tight schedule.
Self-help audio books are great sources of daily inspiration. They provide you with rich resources for personal growth without adding more to your already tight to-do-list.
There are several collections of self-help, motivational, spiritual, fitness and health audio books. Like we said earlier, all of these audio books are accessible. You can listen to them while on the go.
For your daily motivation, listen to your favorite audio books while on the treadmill, in your car or the train.
Whenever or anytime you need a boost, audio books are what you need to get to the next level and to maximize your potential.
“AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES”