SAVING 35% — SAVING 10% — 0 – NO SAVING. TOTAL 45%. DIVIDED BY THREE = 15%. 10% FOR EMERGINCES — 5% FOR INVESTMENT. WHICH WOULD BEST BENEFIT 35%, 10% OR THE AVERAGE 15%?????? HAVE OR HAVE NOT — IT’S UP TO YOU.

Hits: 287

GET A NIGHT OF GREAT REST — START EVERY DAY REFRESH — A KEY TO SUCCESS
All successful people have big dreams. All successful people focus their time ad
energy on their dream. By setting goals to achieve goal it is for then to do a
thing to do list and do the number one thing daily.
HAVE OR HAVE NOT. All ways remember the more you know the better off you are and
the more you have the better off you are. Benjamin Franklin said early to be, early
to rise makes a both healthy and wise.

HAVE OR HAVE NOT — Overcoming laziness and procrastination is crucial to becoming
successful and having. Goal setting, Goal achieving, Dreaming big requires action
and action requires a process. Become a Have. Not easy but far more enjoyable than
being a have not.